Events Terms and Conditions
I M P O R T A N T A N T P L E A S E R E A D
1. Vehicles participating in EYTCC events to be 20 years old, except:-
Any current EYTCC Members, whose vehicle is less than 20 years old, but not less than 15 years old – as at 1st January annually. These can only be exhibited at club events where more than 50 vehicles are permitted, at the discretion of the event organiser – and will only be eligible for judging in Class 24 – ‘Future Classics’ (vehicles 15 to 20 years old).
2. Each entrant must hold a full current driving licence, and hold a current policy of insurance covering their use against third party risks, and where applicable, holding a current certificate of road worthiness (i.e. M.O.T test certificate or PSV certificate of fitness, etc.).
3. All entered vehicles must be in a roadworthy condition, and free from any defect which would render the vehicle a danger to others, and / or contravene current legislation.
4. All vehicles need to be in position by 11.00am (unless stated otherwise) and remain in situ. There is no vehicle movement permitted until at least 3.00pm (unless a later time is specified), unless the event is abandoned due to inclement weather. Exceptions are only permissible in the event of a genuine emergency – in which case a member of the event staff must be notified, so that the vehicle can be safely escorted from the event arena, to the public highway.
5. A maximum speed limit of 5-MPH applies on site for duration of EYTCC events.
6. All entrants must follow the instructions of Event Stewards in high visibility clothing, (or other EYTCC Officials) who are enforcing the health and safety requirements of the site owners and / or the risk assessments / agreed traffic management plans of the East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club. Any entrant disregarding instructions from bona fide EYTCC event stewards or officials, will be asked to leave the event, and may be disqualified from further EYTCC events.
7. Parking spaces are allocated on a ‘first come – first served’ basis, as we cannot reserve places for entrants to park close to friends or relatives. If you wish to do so, you must arrive together.
8. Anyone using offensive or abusive language and / or actions causing harassment, alarm or distress towards event staff / stewards, or fellow participants or visitors, will be asked to leave, and may involve a report to the Police.
9. The East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club reserves the right to refuse an application at their discretion. Some events are pre-booked only, and therefore only pre-booked entrants will be permitted at those events.
10. If you know that your vehicle drips oil, please use a drip tray to ensure site damage to lawns or paths is avoided.
11. No refuelling may take place on site, (except for stationary engines at the East Coast Run). All fuel in jerry cans must be kept to a minimum, and stored safely and correctly in accordance with current regulations.
12. Event Staff or Stewards must be immediately notified of any incident arousing suspicion, and / or danger to anyone, including vulnerable adults and / or children who may be in need of safeguarding.
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦